OFFICIAL RULES & TERMS AND CONDITIONS
INTERNET ACCESS, TWITTER ACCOUNT, SHIPPING AND EMAIL ADDRESS REQUIRED
The following official rules & terms and conditions are the terms of a legal agreement ( “Agreement”) between you and the Sponsor. By participating in the contest, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these official rules & terms and conditions and comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT SIGN-UP FOR THE CONTEST.
1. DESCRIPTION OF THE CONTEST: WIN a FREE brand new Custom-Made Sexy Ruffle Wedding Dress made to your exact measurements.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of any Country or Territory in the world who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
3. HOW TO WIN:
1. Follow @cheaperweddings on twitter
2. Retweet the message at the end of this page
3. Write a good review of this month’s featured iTunes single – The Gifted Kids
4. Email us at plenty.weddings(at)gmail.com with the proof of download of the song (iTunes screen shot and receipt), your twitter ID and iTunes username. You will receive an email back from KekopeanStitches confirming that you are now officially entered in the contest!
5. By the end of March 1st, we will evaluate all completed entries and choose the entrant/writer with the best review (most skilled and complete) of this month’s featured song on iTunes as the final winner of the a brand new Custom-Made Sexy Ruffled Wedding Dress! The winner will be required to answer a skill-testing question in order to receive the prize. The Contest winner will be announced March 7, 2012.
Twitter Message You Need to Tweet
Just entered to win a Custom-Made Wedding Dress. Follow @cheaperweddings and download http://bit.ly/wQXfh1 More Details: http://bit.ly/zgCAIn
6. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: Grand Prize — Custom-Made Sexy Ruffled Wedding Dress. We reserve the right to change the prizes for each month contest.
7. WINNER REQUIREMENTS/OBLIGATIONS:
The entrant acknowledges that Winners of the contest must answer a skill testing question in order to receive their prize.
8. GENERAL RULES: Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws apply. All winners must also provide a Liability/Publicity release form within 7 days of first attempted notification. Noncompliance within this time period or return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate will be selected. No substitution or transfer of prize by a winner is permitted. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are final. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any contest materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest, or in the announcement of the prize.
NOTICE TO ENTRANTS: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Not responsible for faulty, incorrect or mistranscribed phone transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the contest, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user’s ability to participate in the contest. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the online contest if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the program as determined by the Sponsor/judging agency/administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the contest will be conducted from among all eligible online contest entries received prior to termination. Any damage made to the Web Site will also be the responsibility of the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized e-mail account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by the Sponsor. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like methods of participation will void all such submissions by such methods. The Sponsor reserves the right to freeze or close an account or to prohibit the participation of an individual/account holder if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the account holder fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
9. WINNER: A winner’s list will be available at http://KekopeanStitches.com commencing on approximately (the end date of the Contest) for approximately (6) six weeks. In addition, the “Winner’s list” and these Official Rules and Regulations are also available by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope marked “Win a FREE brand new Custom-Made Sexy Ruffled Wedding Dress” KekopeanStitches, 3909 Witmar Road, Niagara Falls, NY 14305 RE: Request for Winner’s List or Request for Competition Rules.
10. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this contest is KekopeanStitches, 3909 Witmar Road, Niagara Falls, NY 14305.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold KekopeanStitches, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, information providers, licensors, and licensees (collectively, the “KekopeanStitches Parties”) harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred by any KekopeanStitches Party in connection with usage of our websites, the contest, or any unauthorized, illegal, or infringing use of this call for entry into the contest. KekopeanStitches reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with KekopeanStitches defense of such claim.
NOTE: Contest rules subject to change at any time. All decisions are final and cannot be appealed.